Join us March 30-April 3 in beautiful Fredericksburg, in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, for a transformative long weekend that honors and supports your journey to parenthood. Indulge in massage, yoga and breakfast-in-bed in between classes from our world-class instructors in childbirth, breastfeeding and newborn care.
Our classes are 110% comprehensive-- you'll leave the Retreat feeling totally ready to rock birth, breastfeeding and life with baby like the superstar you are. No need to take a single additional class at home. Promise!
Want the full low-down on what we cover? CLICK HERE for detailed course description
What does your Babymoon Retreat include?
- 4 nights accommodation at The Hoffman Haus, a modern boutique bed and breakfast nestled on 2 acres and within walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and art galleries of Main Street in Fredericksburg ($1,000 value)
- Welcome swag bag with top-notch treats from Boba, Ergo Baby, EKOS Kids, Make My Notebook, LuLa Roe and more ($125 value)
- Group welcome dinner ($130 value)
- Daily breakfast & lunch ($350 value)
- Daily prenatal yoga class ($50 value)
- Ask the doula group session ($75 value)
- (1) 60-minute couple's massage ($120 value)
- Childbirth education class ($350 value)
- Breastfeeding education class ($75 value)
- Newborn care education class ($75 value)
- Group farewell dinner ($130 value)
- Phone & email support from our certified lactation counselor, for your first 30 days home with baby ($120 value)
- Complimentary copies of Momma Zen and And Baby Makes Three
What does your Babymoon Retreat NOT include?
- Transportation to/from the retreat
- Other excursions/outings
- Additional spa treatments
- Friday & Saturday night dinners
Ready to invest in yourselves?
- $500 deposit per couple secures your spot
- You'll receive an email within 48 hours to set-up your customized payment plan
- We have ONE spot left for $1,395 (that's a $1,000 discount off the regular price!)
- Must book by March 13th
Let's fund your Babymoon!
An adventurous spirit doesn't want the same old baby registry full of wipe warmers and pee pee teepees, right? That's why we created The Babymoon Fund. Register now and accept funds toward your Babymoon or start a fund for a couple you love who would appreciate a long weekend away.