Our classes are 110% comprehensive-- you'll leave the Retreat feeling totally ready to rock birth, breastfeeding and life with baby like the superstar you are. No need to take a single additional class at home. Promise!
Want the full low-down on what we cover? CLICK HERE for detailed course description
Sand between your toes. Beach sunsets. Moonlit walks.
Join us to rejuvenate and connect as a couple October 6-9 in Santa Barbara, California.
What does your Babymoon Retreat include?
- 3 nights accommodation at the Old Yacht Club Inn, a restored historic home just 1 block from sparkling East Beach and walking distance to Stearn's Wharf and downtown Santa Barbara
- Welcome swag bag with top-notch treats
- Group welcome dinner
- Daily breakfast & lunch
- Daily prenatal yoga class
- $300 credit to Spa Del Mar to be used on your choice of services
- Childbirth education class
- Breastfeeding education class
- Newborn care education class
- Group farewell dinner
- Mother Blessing ceremony
- Membership in our private Facebook community of educators and Babymoon Retreat couples
What does your Babymoon Retreat NOT include?
- Transportation to/from the retreat
- Other excursions/outings
- Saturday night dinner
Ready to invest in yourselves?
- $500 deposit per couple secures your spot
- You'll receive an email within 48 hours to set-up your customized payment plan
- Early Bird Registration June 12-July 31: $2,395 per couple
- Regular Registration August 1-August 31: $2,545 per couple | Late Registration September 1-September 8: $2,695 per couple
Let's fund your Babymoon!
An adventurous spirit doesn't want the same old baby registry full of wipe warmers and pee pee teepees, right? That's why we created The Babymoon Fund. Register now and accept funds toward your Babymoon or start a fund for a couple you love who would appreciate a long weekend away.